Inheritance Tax FAQs
Please click on the links below or on the right hand menu to read the questions posed and our answers to these questions.
- Does a Will help my Inheritance Tax Planning?
- How much is my estate worth for Inheritance Tax?
- How soon will Inheritance Tax have to be paid?
- What Inheritance Tax planning exemptions do I have?
- What is a potentially exempt transfer?
- Will all my gifts be effective for UK Inheritance Tax?
- If I am making gifts or gifts into trusts which order should I do them in?
- If I made an outright gift of over the nil rate band, would I pay any immediate inheritance tax?
If you have any questions unanswered by this section then please do call us on 0800 0112825 or email in confidence by completing the enquiry form.
Need further advice? Contact an adviser on:
0800 0112825 or complete the enquiry form
and we'll call you straight back.
Our fee guarantee: You will not pay any fees unless we can help you.
"It is the value of honesty, integrity and empathy which have given Worldwide Financial Planning the edge over other advisers"
Also visit our inheritance tax questions section where we cover a number of the detailed aspects of estate planning you should be considering.
Call free on
+44(0)1872 222 422
16 FT Awards in 4 Years