Welcome to Worldwide’s Mortgage Home Page.
Start here for all the very best independent advice and guidance about your mortgage. We’re here to help you save money.
Please take a look at our mortgage testimonials to see what our customers think.
Here at Worldwide, we have all the answers for your mortgage.
Our Financial Times award winning mortgage brokers are independent experts who have access to the entire UK mortgage marketplace, ensuring you are offered the very best solutions for your personal situation.
Our service to you:
When you contact us to ask about a mortgage, we will work to help you, no matter what shape or form your mortgage enquiry. Whether you want a first time mortgage, a remortgage or to enquire about fixed or variable rates, we will have the answer for you.
Our mortgage service is dedicated to helping you find the very best mortgage there is at the very best price. We’ll either reduce or completely eliminate your costs and if there are charges we’ll make them completely transparent. That means you’ll know exactly what you have to pay and when, making it easy to budget.
Any initial consultation with your mortgage broker is completely free of charge and obligation.
And we give you a fee guarantee: you won’t pay any charges if we can’t help you.
Call your FT award winning independent mortgage broker in confidence now on 0800 0112825 or complete the contact form and your dedicated broker will contact you to see how we can help.
You’ll find that by using one of Worldwide’s independent brokers to arrange your mortgage, you’ll save time and money. You’ll also have access to the entire team of financial experts at Worldwide. So should any other financial need arise, we can find you the right person to help.
Take a look at the menu on the right hand side to see all the different mortgage information pages we have. There you’ll find our contact form, details about all the different types of mortgages available, really useful tips, things to avoid and answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Five things you might not have known about your mortgage…
• The bigger the deposit you have, the better. If you have a 25% deposit, you will be much more likely to have a more preferable interest rate than if you only have a 5% deposit. In the long term, this could save you thousands of pounds. Our independent mortgage brokers will advise you about your deposit.
• Your mortgage is probably the biggest debt you have. It’s also probably the cheapest debt you have. You could use this to your advantage. If you have any queries about consolidating your smaller, expensive debts, this is something your independent mortgage broker will help you with. Again, you could save yourself thousands of pounds.
• Not all mortgage advisers are independent like those at Worldwide. Some advisers are only able to advise you about a few products. Others may be tied to a single company. At Worldwide, all our brokers are independent, meaning they can advise you about the whole of the UK mortgage marketplace.
• If you’re arranging your mortgage through an estate agent, you’re likely to find your costs adding up. Buying your life insurance, for example, through an estate agent, could mean you end up paying hundreds of pounds more than you need to. This is because most estate agents are not completely independent – they are usually tied to one particular company, or just a handful of companies. Our independent mortgage brokers will make sure you avoid this situation.
• There can be, if you’re not careful, hidden costs within a mortgage. Your independent mortgage broker will make any costs clear to you so you can avoid them wherever possible. For example, comparing the best two year tracker rates with the worst two year tracker rate shows a difference of hundreds of pounds over the term. Our mortgage team will get you the very best rate possible.
Call your FT award winning independent mortgage broker in confidence now on 0800 0112825 or complete the contact form and your dedicated broker will contact you to answer any questions you have.
‘Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage’
Need further advice? Contact your mortgage adviser on:
0800 0112825 or complete the enquiry form
We will tell you very quickly if your mortgage is likely to be successful.
Or the case of a remortgage, you are better staying with your existing lender.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our fee guarantee: You will not pay any fees unless we can help you.
When you contact us for mortgage advice your dedicated adviser will stay with you from the beginning of your enquiry right through to the end.
"It is the value of honesty, integrity and empathy which have given Worldwide Financial Planning the edge over other advisers"
Call free on
+44(0)1872 222 422
16 FT Awards in 4 Years