Welcome to Mortgage Frequently Asked Questions.
Please click on the links below or on the right hand menu to read the questions posed and our answers to these questions.
- What are your fees?
- What are the different types of advisers?
- Is Worldwide Financial Planning Independent?
- How quick can a mortgage application be?
- Do I need to arrange a meeting with you?
- How much can I borrow?
- If I have bad credit will It affect my mortgage?
- What other fees might I pay for a house purchase?
- Do advisers need to be qualified?
- How are mortgages regulated?
If you have any questions unanswered by this section then please do call us on 0800 0112825 or email in confidence by completing the enquiry form.
‘Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage’
Need further advice? Contact your mortgage adviser on:
0800 0112825 or complete the enquiry form
We will tell you very quickly if your mortgage is likely to be successful.
Or the case of a remortgage, you are better staying with your existing lender.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Our fee guarantee: You will not pay any fees unless we can help you.
When you contact us for mortgage advice your dedicated adviser will stay with you from the beginning of your enquiry right through to the end.
"It is the value of honesty, integrity and empathy which have given Worldwide Financial Planning the edge over other advisers"
Call free on
+44(0)1872 222 422
16 FT Awards in 4 Years