Whole Life Insurance
How will Worldwide organise whole life insurance for me?
Simple. Worldwide will organise whole life insurance for you in 6 easy steps.
1. When you call us, we will appoint you your own personal dedicated adviser.
2. At a time that suits you, your adviser will contact you to discuss all your whole life insurance requirements.
Your initial consultation with your adviser will be completely free of charge or any obligations.
3. As soon as they are clear about what you need, your adviser will research the marketplace and compare all the available plans and policies for you, making sure you find the best cover at the best price.
4. The experience and expertise of all Worldwide’s advisers means that you get a service that is second to none. Our knowledge and research enables us to compare all insurance plans and policies in terms of the benefits they provide and at what cost.
5. Because all our advisers are independent, they have access to every single whole life insurance product and provider there is, meaning they will find you the very best there is.
6. Once they have found a suitable whole life insurance solution, they will return to you with it. If you are happy to proceed, your adviser will then set up the policy for you, making sure you are completely happy with all the terms and conditions.
Call your FT award winning independent financial adviser in confidence now on 0800 0112825 or complete the contact form and your dedicated adviser will contact you to see how we can help you.
Our fee guarantee: you won’t pay any fees unless we can help you.
Is there a difference between whole life insurance and ordinary insurance?
Yes there is. The difference is that ordinary life insurance policies (usually referred to as ‘term assurance’) only cover you for a set period of time, ten or twenty years for example. Whole life insurance covers you for the whole of your life, no matter how long it is.
You might buy ordinary life insurance to cover you for the term of your mortgage perhaps. With whole life insurance, you are not putting a time limit on the cover.
Bear in mind that insurance companies will have a maximum, as well as a minimum, age limit for starting your cover. The usual minimum age limit is 18; the maximum age limit varies widely between providers and policies.
Is whole life insurance more expensive than ordinary life insurance?
The premiums for whole life insurance are likely to be cheaper to begin with, but overall it will probably work out more expensive than ordinary life insurance. This is because the insurance company are potentially covering you for a longer time, with an increasing amount of risk for them as you get older.
Cost, however, will depend on a number of factors including your health, age, lifestyle, occupation and whether you choose to have fixed (sometimes called ‘guaranteed’) premiums where the monthly premium that you pay stays the same, or reviewable premiums which are reviewed usually every five years and may well increase.
The cost of your whole life insurance will also depend on the amount of cover that you choose, i.e. how much will be paid out in the event of your death.
Your independent financial adviser will be able to help you assess your circumstances and requirements so that you have the most suitable whole life insurance policy and provider.
Call your FT award winning independent financial adviser in confidence now on 0800 0112825 or complete the contact form and your dedicated adviser will contact you.
Remember: You won’t pay any fees unless we can help you.
Need further advice? Contact your dedicated adviser on:
0800 0112825 or complete the enquiry form
and we'll call you straight back.
Our fee guarantee: You will not pay any fees unless we can help you.
"It is the value of honesty, integrity and empathy which have given Worldwide Financial Planning the edge over other advisers"
Call free on
+44(0)1872 222 422
16 FT Awards in 4 Years